V.Location

Wood, Richard rich at ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk
Wed Jul 19 08:54:10 BST 2000

At the moment the traffic on this list isn't very high. Certainly not high
enough to warrant chat, questions, and announce.

If we were to create more lists (I remain to be convinced that this is a
good thing), my suggestion would be to fork off an admin list for discussion
of meets/conferences/group structure etc and keep this list as a general
questions type list.

Rich
--
Rich Wood, Systems Manager, Royal United Hospital, Bath
rich at ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk