Fw: [LONG] FreeBSD UK User Group - The state of the nation?

Tony Watson tony at jims-inn.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 00:51:05 BST 2000

How about we have a meeting to decide what 2do next, I know
, we could all go 4 a curry and a pint also...

It s all fine and dandy if we have lots of lists to look at,
select, or have creative input, but who will run them, who
can afford to do that in time and that horrid money (spit)
stuff.
 How about we have a meeting to decide, I know we could all
go for a pint and curry afterwards...
regards , and with no intention to offend anyone.  Tony W.