V.Location

Helen McCall helen at dinoflagellate.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 15 12:18:44 BST 2000

Hello Rich,

I will repeat what I have already written in reply to another.

You should not be taking offence to what I have said because I was not
insulting anyone.

I was merely pointing out how poorly the "Beer and Curry" image is
perceived by other people. It is alienating highly experienced people like
myself.

The UK user group should not be alienating any section of the FreeBSD
community in Britain. My comments were constructive ones intended to
suggest how to improve the image of the user group so as not to alienate a
valuable section of the community.

If you merely decide to take offence from my description of the perceived
image, you will achieve nothing worthwhile.

Helen McCall