upgrade time

P.A.Osborne P.A.Osborne at ukc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 14 11:35:59 BST 2000

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 10:55:17AM +0100, Roger Hardiman wrote:
> FreeSD 4.1 goes into code freeze on 19th July and
> 4.1-RELEASE is released on 25th July.
>
> So I would wait 2 weeks jump up to FreeBSD 4.1

OK,  thanks for the added info.

Looks like I will lug a machine in to work from home in a couple
of weeks and do a net install of 4.1 - cos its quicker than a CD.
Try that for a bit and then rebuild the other machine.

Thanks.

--Paul

PS:  The students here seem to be slowly catching on to FreeBSD,  a
couple of them are singing its praises like its nobody's business.

:-)