2nd UK User Conference - call for papers?

Lee Johnston lee at uk.freebsd.org
Thu Jul 13 22:42:22 BST 2000

Hi all,

Hope the Oxford meet was enjoyable.. I wasn't able to attend due to work
commitments.

Anyway, for what I hear about the next venue, looks like it's going to
be Birmingham, which is fair central.. And with the UKUG covering the
entire United Kingdom, we cannot please everyone as to the location of
the meet.

One way to resolve this, could be to appoint regional co-ordinators as
mentioned a while back, who could help out with more local meetings, then
have a larger meeting maybe twice a year at various locations around
the UKs major cities.

> Talking about keeping uptodate is there any value in me posting my
> slides from the weekend?  In what format?  At the moment they're a
> staroffice presentation.

Anyway, back on topic... Is it possible to to create a JPEG for each
slide?

Regards,

Lee.

--
Lee Johnston (lee at uk.freebsd.org)  NIC Handle: LJ1507
Telephone: +44 (0)7901-634 812  Fax: +44 (0)870-052 0447