Venue location

Culf culf at mcc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 13 12:11:05 BST 2000

Well, Manchester has good FreeBSD links, outside of UMIST.  Although the
biggest cluster of curry establishments are somewhat out of town down in
Rusholme (where I used to live, and miss sorely! [well, the Curry Mile
anyway, not Rusholme in particular!]).

Manchester Computing hosts regular local Linux user group meetings that
are well attended.  I daresay a similar FreeBSD event would attract
members of that community too, especially if it features more general
topics that our communities share.