Venue location

Christopher Raven chris at cian.net
Thu Jul 13 11:52:44 BST 2000

How about Manchester then, with a tie-in to the UMIST?

Perhaps one of the lecture theatres are available for a small fee?
Besides that, a large chunk of the campus is right in the heart of
manchester, a mere stowns throw from many fine public and curry houses !

Besides, if we count Scotland, Manchester lies on the border within easy
reach by train, plane and autombile ('scuse the pun).

CR