2nd UK User Conference - call for papers?

Tim Chown tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 13:19:58 BST 2000

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Roger Hardiman wrote:

> Well I'd like to hear a talk on IPv6.
> I'll admit I know very little about it, so it would
> be great to have it all explained to me.

Provided the meeting isn't in John O'Groats then I'd be happy to
attend and talk for 30 mins or so.   The other talks look very
interesting anyway.

We're not adoptors of FreeBSD for general use here - people like
Linux and are used to it.   But for networking trials, FreeBSD is
rather good...

We should be in a position soon to offer multicast IPv6 services
to isolated IPv6 islands, we're running tests with UCl at present.

cheers,
tim