Assistance with upgrade required...I think?!?!

Carol Gordon carol.gordon at rhomax.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 13:46:00 BST 2000

Can anybody out there help me.

I have a mailhost here running FreeBSD/Sendmail.  I am a complete newbie to
both Unix and FreeBSD and I'm having some trouble getting to grips with the
whole thing.  I have some security issues which need to be addressed ASAP
and from my initial looksee, I think I need to upgrade the OS before I can
secure Sendmail.  I have some questions that can probably be answered quite
quickly and I would appreciate help from anyone who's willing.

Regards,

Carol