Yesterdays meet

Rich Wood rich at dynamite.org
Sun Jul 9 12:46:09 BST 2000

First of all thanks to Paul (and everyone else who helped) for
organising yesterdays meet. It was a very enjoyable and informative
day, even with the delay in coffee.

Thanks to Paul, Brian, Joe, Nik and Richard for the talks, even if
they did get a little rushed towards the end. I'm sure someone will
write up a fuller report of yesterdays proceedings so I won't attempt
to summarise the talks for those who were unable to attend.

Congratulations to those who were forced to accept commit privileges
and also to those annoucing new jobs and companies (I'm sure
repesctive people will explain further later).

Hopefully we can do a similar thing in 3-4 months time, and hopefully
someone can persuade Netcraft to host it so I don't have to travel
anywhere :-)

Rich
--
rich at dynamite.org                 rich at FreeBSD.org.uk
If that's what they call normal, I'd rather be insane