Freebsd Accounts

Lee Johnston lee at zoom.eu.org
Fri Jul 7 19:08:23 BST 2000

Hi David,

A number of reasons may exist for the removal of your account, including:

	o - Running processes in the background while not logged in.

	o - Not using the account for a longer period than a month.

The accounts are provide out of courtesy, and we have a lot of demand for
them, so I hope you appreciate why we remove unused accounts after the
month period.

So if you e-mail me your membership number, I'll either re-enable your
account, or re-create it.

Regards,

Lee.