User group meeting, Saturday July 8th, Moat House Hotel, Oxford

Mark Ovens mark at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu Jul 6 23:17:25 BST 2000

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 09:58:49PM +0100, Mark Berry wrote:
> Is there an easy way to get there from the train? (says he, hopefully),
> Newcastle from, be I.

Well, you can get a bus from the town centre that drops you 50m. from
the hotel entrance but you may have to get that from the town centre
(busses run from the train station but I don't know if you can get
direct). The area the hotel is in is Wolvercote.

PS. I only know this 'coz at the last Oxford meet we stayed at the
Moat House (although the meeting wasn't there), I'm not a local.

--
  If I buy a copy of WinDelete, and it doesn't delete Windows,
  am I entitled to my money back?