Saturday morning arrivers..

Ben Smithurst ben at scientia.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 15:04:53 BST 2000

--tjCHc7DPkfUGtrlw

hi,

Is anyone else arriving by train in Oxford on Saturday morning?  If so,
we could meet up at the station so we can share the taxi fare to the
Moat House (though it might not be enough to be worth bothering, anyone
know how much?).  Also people arriving by bus, but I don't know if it's
worth the effort walking from the train station to the bus station to
share a taxi...

My mobile number is 07949 080614 if anyone arranging to meet up needs to
contact me that morning.

thanks,

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben at scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D