FreeBSD

Ben@web-recruit Ben at web-recruit.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 11:02:12 BST 2000

Of course the best thing to do would be to contact us (Web-Recruit) and let
us do all the searching for you, We have numerous ISP's who use FreeBSD in
one way or another. Sometimes alongside other OS's (Solaris or Linux most
oft) but sometimes purely FreeBSD.

We also have other positions along the development side of things with
FreeBSD, Not all of our vacancies are with ISP's.

Contact Ben Hobbs or Richard Nye on 01908 269898 for more info...

Web-Recruit - Recruitment for the Web Industry

Tel:	      01908 269898
email: 	mail at web-recruit.co.uk
web:	      www.web-recruit.co.uk