Oxford Meet - plans for Sunday?

Ben Smithurst ben at scientia.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 3 16:23:09 BST 2000

--h+CsNYkJBPxpZ+B/

Roger Hardiman wrote:

> So, how about a FreeBSD pub lunch, Sunday lunchtime.

Sounds ok...  As does the curry on Saturday night, I forget if I replied
to that message or not...  I thought a curry was a required part of
FreeBSD social events? :-)

What are people doing about accomodation?  As Lee and Roger said it
would be good if a few of us could stay in the same place.  I don't
really mind where, as long as (a) it's not too expensive, (b) it's not
too far from whatever we're doing on Saturday night.  (Curry, pub,
whatever gets decided (curry gets my vote).)

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben at scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D

--h+CsNYkJBPxpZ+B/

--h+CsNYkJBPxpZ+B/--