User group meeting, Saturday July 8th, Moat House Hotel, Oxford

Mark Ovens mark at dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org
Sat Jul 1 03:47:13 BST 2000

On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 09:30:08PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:
> Unfortunately, Stefan is unable attend since he has to fly to the US. He
> is planning to prepare a statement though that Nik will present in his
> absence.

Hmm, (searching or your original announcement of this conference)...

         A presentation by Stefan Sjostrom, VP Europe for BSDi.

         Stefan is BSDi's recently appointed VP Europe, with a remit
         to promote and grow the FreeBSD market in Europe.

So, flying back to the colonies is going to "promote and grow" FreeBSD in
Europe? Thanks for your conscientious approach to the job you've been
employed to do Stefan.

--
  If I buy a copy of WinDelete, and it doesn't delete Windows,
  am I entitled to my money back?