pppd filtering (was Re: BIND/login question)

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Fri Jan 28 01:41:05 GMT 2000

The marvels of Windows.  Block traffic to/from ports 13[789] from
your dialup and you should be ok - either using ``set filter'' in
ppp(8) or ipfw(8).

But hey, that won't necessarily sort it out - I still have a DNS
entry of

jspnrmptgsbssdir        IN      A       172.16.0.253

since the days when I had a Win95 box on my network !  Go figure.

--
Brian <brian at Awfulhak.org>                        <brian at FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <brian at OpenBSD.org>