ISDN TA recommendations

Steven Fletcher flec at flec.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 20:15:42 GMT 2000

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:36:00 +0000, Nik Clayton wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>Glancing through the Handbook, I can see a number of ISDN terminal=20
>adapters ("ISDN modems") are listed as being compatible.

I use the USR Courier I-Modem. It's a bit more expensive than the others
suggested (=A3275-ish incl. VAT). I use it with BAP (BACP) to use both
channels depending on load, V.90 Analog & ISDN dialin for both PPP and
shell logins, and the analog port on the back so I can have a another
voice line when I need it.

It never fails, comes in both external & internal models (I have the
external) and is almost a pleasure to use ;)

HTH;

Steven Fletcher
stevenf at shellnet.co.uk