Apache 1.3.6 / PHP3

Guy Harper gharper at namco.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 11:03:44 GMT 2000

Thanks for the help... sorry for a long delay in reply.

Ok.... after a long time of no BSD, I have finally booted it up again..

Last night I took the step of deleting the entire /usr/ports/www/apache13-php
directory, deleting the package, then reinstalling it.....

However,  the directory has not been restored, so now I'm a bit stuck....

How do I restore the directory??

Thanks,

Guy

dom at myrddin.demon.co.uk (Dominic Mitchell) on 26-11-99 07:42:05 AM