BIND 8.2.2-P5 is a pain!

Josef Karthauser joe at pavilion.net
Mon Jan 24 01:42:45 GMT 2000

On Sun, Jan 23, 2000 at 09:17:09PM +0000, Brian Somers wrote:
> [.....]
> > Funny, I've just gotten the same problem - I put the
> > 'ppp -alias -auto demon' line in my rc.conf (is this the best place?)
> [.....]
>
> There are now hooks in rc.conf (thanks to Joe!).

I ought to get around to fixing sysinstall so that you can configure
the PPP daemon as an option.  It _does_ get done if the user does an
install over PPP, but they can't switch it on explicitly.  If anyone
on the list fancies producing some patches.... :)

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser	FreeBSD: Take the red pill and we'll show you just how
Technical Manager	deep the rabbit hole goes. (http://www.uk.freebsd.org)