How do I upgrade from KDE 1.1.1 to 1.1.2?

Roger Hardiman roger at cs.strath.ac.uk
Sun Jan 16 23:08:45 GMT 2000

Hi Dave,

> Do I still have to download the skeletons for all the other kde* ports and
> install them by hand? I had thought that the point of this port was to do
> all that for you, or am I sadly mistaken?

You need to pull in all other KDE port makefiles.

The puspose of the meta-port is simply to call the
make files of all the component parts of
KDE.

KDE11 makefile calls the makefiles of the following KDE
compontnet parts
 /x11/kdelibs11
 /x11/kdebase11
 /misc/kdeutils11
 /games/kdegames11
 /graphics/kdegraphics11
 /net/kdenetwork11
 /audio/kdemultimedia11

So, it is time to update more parts of your ports tree.

Cheers
Roger
--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.
roger at cs.strath.ac.uk