Helping, one to one

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 11 16:24:49 GMT 2000

Just a thought.

A lot of questions that we get through here could probably be solved
really easily 'on site'.

On an irregular basis, and if people find it useful, I'm happy for people
trying FreeBSD who happen to be in my area (West London, Uxbridge to
be more precise) to drop by with their machine at pre-arranged times,
to do some trouble shooting, help through installs, provide general
advice, that sort of thing.

Anyone else?  If so, perhaps a registry on the site might be useful?

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell