Happy new year

Josef Karthauser joe at pavilion.net
Sat Jan 1 01:29:58 GMT 2000

On Sat, Jan 01, 2000 at 01:18:22AM +0000, Lee Johnston wrote:
> Yeah, same here... Seems to have been slightly over hyped!
>
> Happy New Year tot he entire UKUG... Hope it's a good one!

Same here... although we appear to have lost a radio tranmitter at
23:50, and a chunk of network :(  I can't get in to fix it because
there are thousands of people milling around in town, and bands and fireworks,
and they've shut the roads down!.

Happy New Year every one.

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser	FreeBSD: Take the red pill and we'll show you just how
Technical Manager	deep the rabbit hole goes. (http://www.uk.freebsd.org)