Streaming audio

Steve Greenshaw steve at softgreen.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 22:11:30 GMT 2000

Doing some experimenting with this at work at the moment.

I just installed the Basic Realserver on a FreeBSD box and it worked 'as advertised'. Played
both on demand and live fine. No idea what would happen with a lot of simultaneous connections
via the internet though. We were just experimenting in house. I guess you'd need a pretty
impressive bit of hardware, but I can confirm that it runs very well (and it's stable) on
FreeBSD.

Steve.