APM: device not configured

Paul.Newman at pgen.com Paul.Newman at pgen.com
Thu Dec 28 13:05:23 GMT 2000

I am looking at both manpages for apm and at MAKEDEV. When I try to do apm -[s
or anything] I get a message stating that the /dev/apm device has not been
configured. What am I doing wrong? It works under linux on my Toshiba Satellite
Pro 490 CDT. Do I need to compile in apm or is it supported in the default
kernel?

Thanks

Disclaimer notice:
prohibited.