Netscape DNS problem

Christiano Anderson anderson at freebsd-uk.eu.org
Mon Dec 18 03:31:57 GMT 2000

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply...

I have already checked the resolv.conf, I can resolve any internet name
and I'm using the machine to reply this message to you.

That's it:
domain zip.net
nameserver 200.187.217.60
nameserver 200.187.219.60

I also checked the Proxy configuration, but it's configured as "Direct
connection to internet".

Any suggestion?

Thanks again

Christiano