Double Head Video and FreBSD

David Dooley dpd at raffles-it.com
Fri Dec 1 14:23:02 GMT 2000

Hello,

I am trying to configure a desktop PC that has two 3dfx video cards in it. One
is a Voodoo 3000 PCI and the other is a Voodoo 3500 AGP TV card.

Questions:
1. Is it possible to get X to work with 2 video cards.
2. Are these 3dfx video cards supported in anything but a generic VGA mode.
SuperProbe only reports an unknown Generic VGA card.

I am trying to do this on FreeBSD 4.2 - Stable as of 1 week ago. The system is
a Intel P3 600MHz with 224 Meg ram and lots of other goodies that I'll try and
get to work later.

Thanks for your time.

David.