NUT - UPS Monitoring software

Simon Clayton Simon at reftech.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 11:23:03 BST 2000

OK, I have started looking at UPSMON instead of NUT.  It is running
perfectly on a FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE box but when I do make install on a
4.0-RELEASE box I get

bash-2.03# pwd
/usr/ports/sysutils/upsmon
bash-2.03# make install
===>  Extracting for upsmon-2.1.3
>> Checksum OK for upsmon-2.1.3.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for upsmon-2.1.3
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for upsmon-2.1.3
===>  Configuring for upsmon-2.1.3
===>  Building for upsmon-2.1.3
gcc -c -o main.o -O -pipe  main.cc
gcc -c -o ups.o -O -pipe  ups.cc
gcc -c -o daemon.o -O -pipe  daemon.cc
gcc -c -o csocket.o -O -pipe  csocket.cc
csocket.cc: In method `int CSocket::Accept()':
csocket.cc:88: passing `int *' as argument 3 of `accept(int, sockaddr *,
socklen_t *)' changes signedness
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/upsmon/work/upsmon-2.1.3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/upsmon.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/upsmon.