Date for next conference

Paul Fletcher paul at fletch.cx
Thu Aug 31 01:05:31 BST 2000

Yeah I did wonder about the airport, Ive never been to it but as you say,
I've got the impression that its not up to a lot... As for the location,
there was the mention somewhere in this thread about universities, Sheffield
has two (I'm at Hallam studying software engineering..) If we decide to
flock to Sheffield then I've got no problems lending a hand working out
places to stay, prices for the conferance etc. Just give me a shout...

Following the thread, (hoping this wont turn into an olympic-style
"We'll-host-it" bidding ground)

Cheers

-Paul :-)