Date for next conference

Ben Smithurst ben at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 29 20:56:24 BST 2000

Paul Fletcher wrote:

> oh, and just to confuse matters on the location front, hows about
> Sheffield?

Gets my vote. :-)

> No particular reason other than its as easy to get to as anywhere else
> and I live there...

I don't think the airport here in Sheffield is up to much, so it might
not be as easy to get to for anyone coming from abroad, though I suppose
we can argue that it's near enough to both Manchester and Leeds airport
for that not to matter. :-)

Did you have any particular venue in mind?  I wouldn't know where to
start looking.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben at FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D