Date for next conference

Mark Ovens marko at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 29 19:56:34 BST 2000

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 07:44:58PM +0100, Paul Fletcher wrote:
> [...]

Not as bad as: The sixth sick sheikh's sixth sheep's sick

> Certainly count me in. "BSDCon Europe" I think is the best title, oh, and
> just to confuse matters on the location front, hows about Sheffield? No
> particular reason other than its as easy to get to as anywhere else and I
> live there...

Well, whatever we call it (and my vote's with BSDCon Europe as well)
and wherever it's held once these are decided we need to get an
official event T-shirt designed/printed, yes?

Anyone know anything and/or have contacts in that field?

> ...lazy? me?

Yes ;)