Date for next conference

Ben Smithurst ben at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 27 17:39:35 BST 2000

Mark Berry wrote:

> At 13:06 27/08/2000, you wrote:
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> The problem with Newcastle is that we hosted a meeting up here a few months
>> ago.
>
> How is that a problem? Unless it sucked big time....... pity I missed it though.

I think Lee just means it's a bit fairer if we don't always host the
meetings in the same place.  I still think Birmingham would be a good
location, since it's a bit more central than London.  Manchester would
also be good.

What about Leeds as well?  It has an airport but I don't think it was in
the original list of locations.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben at FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D