Date for next conference

John O'Farrell john at jofa.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 21:28:08 BST 2000

I think it is an excellent reason. As the first of what is almost
certainly going to be an annual event build on the a consistent name
that works around the globe. In the US BSDCon in Europe BSDCon Europe
etc. BSDi and FreeBSD it's all BSD, see it at BSDCon! Now that's
something the press and advertisers can work with, building brand
awareness.

John

John O'Farrell | mailto:john at jofa.co.uk
JOFA Limited   | http://www.jofa.co.uk