sb16vibra

Jon Schneider jms at geriatrix.circlesquared.com
Fri Aug 25 09:44:18 BST 2000

I've got one of these (reported as a Vibra16X) and had to create a kernel
specially by addding a few controller statements in the config file as
in the voxware readme.

However, although it works there are two problems.

1. It is very prone to jump when the machine does just about anything else.
   Buffers not large enough.

2. Very often when I start mpg123 it just spews noise and I have to stop
   and restart it a few times. Almost as if it is loosing sync and those
^H^H^H^H^H has lost its four byte alignment.

Jon