Server hardware

Ben Smithurst ben at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 20 17:29:01 BST 2000

Goddard, David wrote:

> I'm looking to put together a not-overly-high-spec rackmount system running
> FreeBSD which is to be co-located.  Apart from building one myself, I've
> also been looking at the VA Linux hardware - does anyone have any experience
> of running FreeBSD on any of their stuff (or can you suggest any other good
> value prebuilt 1 or 2U rackmount units?)

I think BSDi do some, which would probably be the best choice
for pre-built FreeBSD hardware.  I think there's more details at
<http://hardware.bsdi.com/>, if that doesn't work there should be
something at <http://www.bsdi.com/>.

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben at FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /