Polling the community

Serge @ Intraforum serge at intraforum.net
Thu Aug 17 22:07:55 BST 2000

A "hypothetical 'Community advisory board' " - sure, as long as this
*really* helps resolving BSD hardware and software issues.

By the way - I just tried real hard to register on http://hardware.bsdi.com
to buy a decent BSD server later - you'll be laughing but there's no "UK"
on the countries list (also I tried "United Kingdom", "Great Britain",
Britain and "England" - no luck) .. any ideas?

Cheers,

Serge * http://intraforum.net