Aye up...

Ben H bro_evil at subdimension.com
Thu Aug 17 00:45:27 BST 2000

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 08:09:51PM +0100, Mark Ovens wrote:

> > > I'll need one of those 8-way jobbies myself soon since I've got no spare
> > > sockets for my mobile phone charger...
> >
> > erm, i already have a few multi-plugs, the strange white cube ones, and few
> > power cables going into the same plug, so it's getting sketchy as it is...
> >
> > i bought one today anyway, and it is apparently [linux] compatable so if it
>
> Huh, are you 2 Bens talking about the same thing here? Since when does
> a multi-way mains adaptor need to be Linux (or even Windows)
> compatible. Is one of you referring to 8-way serial-port boards?

Yes.

only kidding...

the mains adaptor's compatablility isn't too important, i can get the latest
drivers for them, it's the modem. with the plug sockets, go external. without
internal. if you can read this the internal ISA card works...

--
Ben,                                       <bro_evil(at)subdimension(dot)com>
"Doing the wrong thing for the right reasons is better than doing