Newbie: Setting up PPP in 4.0 stable

Tony Balazs tony at rothstein.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 16:48:25 BST 2000

Thank you, Brian.  I think I am getting the hang of this, slowly.

We currently use MDaemon under Win 95 as our mail server, with static IP =
and SMTP both ways.  What would be the recommended mail server to use =
under FreeBSD?  Our client PCs run Outlook 97 (comments please...) and =
most of the people who mail us seem to use it too.

Thanks again for any advice.

Tony.