FreeBSD / IPv6 speaking opportunity

Tim Chown tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Aug 15 13:47:10 BST 2000

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Nik Clayton wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> An opportunity has come up for someone to speak at a tradeshow;
>
>     http://www.kompetens.dfs.se/ipv6/
>
> First bite at the cherry goes to you guys.  Does anyone here have
> experience of using IPv6 with FreeBSD, and would like to stand up and
> talk about it?  If so, drop me a line and we can talk through the details.

We've been running FreeBSD with KAME IPv6 for a couple of years, but
am not available for Sep 11-12 (first week of a new term here).  As one of
the chairs of the IPv6 Forum activities (they are part-sponsoring the event)
I would be happy to discuss IPv6 with anyone on the list.

FreeBSD is probably the best IPv6 development platform, something that it
should boast about more :-)

The official event page is at http://www.ipv6nordic/com.

The IPv6 Forum pages are at http://www.ipv6forum.com

Cheers,