FreeBSD / IPv6 speaking opportunity

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 15 09:21:06 BST 2000

Hi guys,

An opportunity has come up for someone to speak at a tradeshow;

    http://www.kompetens.dfs.se/ipv6/

First bite at the cherry goes to you guys.  Does anyone here have
experience of using IPv6 with FreeBSD, and would like to stand up and
talk about it?  If so, drop me a line and we can talk through the details.