Aye up...

Ben bro_evil at subdimension.com
Mon Aug 14 19:50:42 BST 2000

On Sun, Aug 13, 2000 at 11:15:21PM +0100, Ben Smithurst wrote:

> > still brings the plug socket problem
>
> That's not a problem, just buy an 8-way adaptor from Argos...  I
> currently have 13 things from a double wall power outlet, and have had
> no problems from that.  (Most of them are fairly low power consumers
> though, I think, or are in standby mode/switched off a lot of the time.
> The four computers are on 24/7 though, of course.)
>
> I'll need one of those 8-way jobbies myself soon since I've got no spare
> sockets for my mobile phone charger...

erm, i already have a few multi-plugs, the strange white cube ones, and few
power cables going into the same plug, so it's getting sketchy as it is...

i bought one today anyway, and it is apparently [linux] compatable so if it
isnt, trades description act time.. (:

--
Ben,                                       <bro_evil(at)subdimension(dot)com>
"Doing the wrong thing for the right reasons is better than doing