Aye up...

Ben Smithurst ben at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 13 23:15:21 BST 2000

Ben H wrote:

> still brings the plug socket problem

That's not a problem, just buy an 8-way adaptor from Argos...  I
currently have 13 things from a double wall power outlet, and have had
no problems from that.  (Most of them are fairly low power consumers
though, I think, or are in standby mode/switched off a lot of the time.
The four computers are on 24/7 though, of course.)

I'll need one of those 8-way jobbies myself soon since I've got no spare
sockets for my mobile phone charger...

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben at FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /