recommend CD-R

Paul.Newman at pgen.com Paul.Newman at pgen.com
Fri Aug 11 16:19:16 BST 2000

Can someone recommend a compatible, good, cheap CD-R drive? This is only for the
odd ISO-image writing exercise and for occasional backup and storing MP3s etc.
so bearing this in mind should I be interested in write speed? Should I be
bothered about SCSI/IDE? are ISO images ever >650MB (should I get one that can
write 700MB CD-Rs?

Finally, should I just assume dabs are the cheapest place?

by those to whom it is addressed.

confirmation.

+44 (0)24 76 424000