[Regional] South of England get-together

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Wed Aug 9 13:50:38 BST 2000

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:28:16 +0100, Josef Karthauser said:

>  Maybe, although there are some more interesting venues with bars and
>  relaxing atmospheres available :)

That was kinda what I was looking for suggestions of :-)

>  I don't mind any time, although it may be better to reschedule it
>  towards the end of the week if people want to come from further afield.

Well moving it to a Friday is fine by me (making it either August 25 or
September 1). Finding a suitable venue in Brighton on a Friday night may
be
more of a challenge of course.

Does moving it to a Friday make it awkward for anyone?

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
neil at ourshack.com / neil at binky.demon.co.uk