sup------port.[Regional] South of England get-together

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Wed Aug 9 10:55:56 BST 2000

Thanks for the support Tony.

I'll be honest, getting half a dozen people, mid-week during the holiday season
I'll consider an
achievement. If that's all we're still getting in 6 months time then I will be
disappointed. But hopefully
by then we'll have had another conference and hopefully an informal gathering
too and they should
increase interest.

An event report (with photos hopefully) will be forthcoming. The thought of a
load of people sitting
down to a meal wearing demon horns is just *too* funny :-)

Neil.