Two servers

David Richards davidr at eurosoft-uk.com
Thu Aug 3 14:56:12 BST 2000

yeah well the server running eurosoft-uk.com has all the servers on it and
using exchange and nt. which i don't like much. i have been playing about
with a freebsd box trying to get it to use the eurosoft-aus.com for mail,
ftp, www, etc...
as my upstream provider charges sooo much for ip addresses, 10 - 20 950 quid
+ vat and a class c network 7500quid +vat( more that our line a year!) i am
stuck with just the one. If any of you out there are ISP, bandwidth
providers, send me some information. we are need to move.

David Richards
3 St Stephens road
Bournemouth
Dorset