Newbie: Installing HTML::Table module

Steve Greenshaw steve at softgreen.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 21:22:36 BST 2000

Try getting the tarball on to your FreeBSD system and extracting it there.

I generally have an 'install' directory that I create (i.e.
'/usr/local/install') where I would place the tarball. Change to that
directory and type:

tar xvfz HTML-Table-1.03.tar.gz

This will extract the files into a directory (probably called
'HTML-Table-1.03'). You can now delete the tarball 'HTML-Table-1.03.tar.gz'
if you want. Now 'CD' into the 'HTML-Table-1.03' directory. Install should
be a piece of cake from there ... just make sure you read any 'README'
files.

Steve.