[Regional] South of England get-together

Paul Richards paul at originative.co.uk
Tue Aug 1 17:00:30 BST 2000

Neil Ford wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 08:25:37PM +0100, Dominic Mitchell wrote:
> >
> > BTW, is anybody planning on going to YAPC::Europe?
> >
> Natalie and I will be there for all 3 days. My understanding is that
> registration is now closed as the event has reached capacity.

I just bought tickets for YAPC direct from the venue. From what I was
told on the YAPC mailing list the venue kept back 30 tickets. I'd get on
the phone to them straight away if you're interested in going because I
can't see them lasting very long.

The number is 0207 930 3647 and the url is
http://www.ica.org.uk/newmedia/yapc_europe/

Paul.