ADSL in UK finally !

Fraser G Heath fraser.heath at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 28 17:47:03 BST 2000

I contacted BT and they say you can run servers over ADSL if you wish but
you must provide your own static IP addresses...they are currently looking
into making this more of a "feature" later on in the buisness package, but
just now, as long as you have your own IP to work with it can be done.

Regards,

Fraser.