UKUG Meeting: Newcastle, 29th April

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Thu Apr 27 23:21:55 BST 2000

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 11:24:43PM +0100, Lee Johnston wrote:
> Just to confirm everything about the upcoming meeting on Saturday...

Tickets booked and everything.

Should anyone happen to see me on the train up, please feel free to bug
about the -doc project.  I fully intend to use the three hour journey
(VAIO battery notwithstanding) to work through my back log of commits
to carry out.

> We've booked a meal at a local Curry House for 8:30pm, this gives
> us time to go to a bar/etc for a short talk before going for a meal.

Sounds good.  Is it going to be possible to drop laptops off anywhere
safe before hand?

> We have room for quite a few people for sleeping bag type
> accommodation, for those who can bring a sleeping bag.

Cheers.  I think I've already indicated a need for space :-)